- Joined
- Dec 30, 2018
- Messages
- 58
- Reaction score
- 47
- Location
- Indiana
- What state or country do you live in
- Indiana
Well, this is the first post of my new build. I wanted to get it started right from the beginning so I can stay up to do date as best as possible.
Not a lot of fun things going on yet. Just cleaned out the basement area where the sump is going and added a couple things to accommodate. I placed a sturdy cover over my basement sump pit so I don’t fall in and a laundry wash basin so I have a good spot to clean and wash up.
I will post some pics to cover all the before shots.
Not a lot of fun things going on yet. Just cleaned out the basement area where the sump is going and added a couple things to accommodate. I placed a sturdy cover over my basement sump pit so I don’t fall in and a laundry wash basin so I have a good spot to clean and wash up.
I will post some pics to cover all the before shots.


