Standard aquarium options in the 90-100 gallon range

  • Thread starter Thread starter adittam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2021
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
1,289
Location
Monona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for an AFFORDABLE standard, rimmed aquarium similar to the offerings Aqueon manufactures. I am exploring all size options between 75 and 125 gallons, but I just can't afford the pricey rimless tanks or anything custom. Ideally, I would love a tank that is in the 20-22" tall range, similar to a standard 75 gallon tank, but either longer than 4 feet long or wider than 18 inches wide so the water volume is bigger. Any manufacturers other than Aqueon that I should look into?
 
A standard 120 like mine would be a good option.
4x2x2 with corner overflow.
Only thing I wish I would have done with mine was to run it peninsula style instead of against the wall.
Mine was an Elite tank from Ca.
Aquarium masters are good rimmed tanks too.
This is my minimalist 120 now 25 months old.
You cant go wrong with this size, imo.
20210730_123857.jpg
 
A standard 120 like mine would be a good option.
4x2x2 with corner overflow.
Only thing I wish I would have done with mine was to run it peninsula style instead of against the wall.
Mine was an Elite tank from Ca.
Aquarium masters are good rimmed tanks too.
This is my minimalist 120 now 25 months old.
You cant go wrong with this size, imo.
20210730_123857.jpg
I love the look and footprint of your aquarium, but I'm looking for something not quite as tall if I can find one.
 
I actually just found this (80 frag tank - 48"x24"x16"), and think it might be a great option, depending on pricing. A few inches taller than 16" would be nice, but honestly I think I'd rather go with 16" tall than 24" tall.


Has anyone purchased from aquarium masters before? Any guess on the pricing (they don't have any prices on their website, and aren't open on weekends)?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top