Start of neomeris or what?

Grossman90

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
592
Reaction score
317
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Pulled a rock that had 3 things of neomeris on it. Wanted to make sure if this is a baby one or not.

20180929_145114.jpg
 
Here's a better pic. This part of the rock use to be shaded and could be some sponge? Idk

20181001_155050.jpg
 
very hard to say, but keep an eye on it or pull it and glue the area
 
very hard to say, but keep an eye on it or pull it and glue the area
Does it start out white? I swore the first time i seen it on the rock i threw out it was green already and not long yet.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top