Starting ~800 Gallon Custom Reef Tank Build

HI Ravi.. this is an insane build!!!! I can't imaging the time, work, money, patience that went into get this done. I can't wait to see it filled.
 
Which roll did you go with for the roller mat you made. I’m trying to find some online, I’m only finding like rolls for coffee makers
 
type this in ebay search box -

Coolant filter paper roll 10 1/8" x 100 yds. Precon 5, 20 micron MS 817-10A
 
I've been MIA... How goes everything?
 
going well, filling up slowly with frags and stuff,

Happy to hear it, Ravi! At 800 gallons, I would imagine slow is about the only way it's going to happen. Unless, of course, you hit the lottery! ;)
 
Wishing you and your loved ones good tidings!

5129710_0.jpg
 
Wow, really a fantastic build, lots of good stuff. Enjoyed the build thread, great pictures, keep up the really nice work.
 
happy Holidays everyone, here are some pictures of the tank, sorry I don't have good filter lens. All these are sps frags on top and lps on the bottom. frags are growing slowly but taking time on building base.

20191227_131017.jpg 20191227_131025.jpg 20191227_131037.jpg 20191227_131045.jpg 20191227_131059.jpg 20191227_131115.jpg 20191227_131125.jpg 20191227_131208.jpg 20191227_131220.jpg 20191227_131228.jpg 20190905_194732.jpg 20190905_194746.jpg 20191020_090546.jpg 20191020_090642.jpg 20191020_090822.jpg
 
Wishing you and your family nothing but good health and happiness in 2020!

Best-Happy-New-Year-2020-Gif-For-Whatsapp-Instagram.gif
 
@ravi197699 - It's been a while since we've heard from you. What's new or different?
 
new is that my frag tank overflowed due to Mexican turbo snail blocked the drain and my ato dumped 120 gallon of fresh water and alk, mag, cal took dip and nutrients went down and dino took over and went downhill from there, lost all my sps and lps stressed out, setting up 60 gallon low boy stand alone frag tank this weekend, It has been very un pleasant so far but I will overcome this and bring it back on track soon, sorry for not many updates but every weekend was project for this tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top