Starting the Triton Method on my frag tank.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spdjnky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I can see what u are saying I'm new to this and hoping to get my frags back on track on the rocks that I have started so they will go in my Main Reef that I just found out my new Bulkhead (hopefully this one will seal) will be here Tuesday. I can start the cycle and get everything finished but I still have allot to do.
Most of the start-up $ is done but I still have one big one left and that's stocking the refugium. I see Algae Barn wants $450 but it has the marine pure cubes they use and Julian from Triton said no to them just live rock. Here are some pics of where I am at

y6PluKHXQQaOylpFbj2aWA.jpg X15k4ODnR5yr3Gqv5KzO+g.jpg ZsZuk%b0SGCiEZrdnv%XAA.jpg KX1xHMsZQfK0IWbcZfQzpg.jpg HnOnTZbiTz+QkoV2a9AIdw.jpg ick9so0NTiK8P18B3bVyeQ.jpg Y+twWs2ZS5+4CFq302Rwng.jpg 3q7+HxYWRlGjHGpOMwkmbQ.jpg 1Y82z3L2TR6PLHX6tgZdAg.jpg 02RUss93SleV25hrZzw6Xw.jpg ick9so0NTiK8P18B3bVyeQ.jpg JW8m7tMPQq6nhrXZTRqe8w.jpg Y+twWs2ZS5+4CFq302Rwng.jpg
 

Attachments

  • fi7J2bhrT0SEOV6eU25WrQ.MOV
    9.8 MB
  • fBJ9eUC2RQmFI8IEPK3gzg.MOV
    15.1 MB

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top