Steve’s LEDs and anemones

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2018
Messages
2,998
Reaction score
5,823
Location
Lower Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t know where to post this.... Anemones and clowns? Lighting? So, I put it here!

I have a Biocube 32 that I have installed the Steve’s LED retro kit. This tank is dedicated to nems and a pair of Clarkii babies. When programming the lights, Steve’s recommends starting with the lights at 30%. Do any of you run Steve’s over anemones? I want to increase the light but don’t know what is optimal for anemones. I currently have two BTA, two RBTA, and two saddles. The saddles will be moved to the 60 when they’re big enough. Please give me suggestions.

Elizabeth
 
I have an RBTA under Steve’s LED. Started at the recommended 30 to acclimate the tank. The RBTA colored up a lot more as I increased the lighting. I upgraded in February.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top