Stocking Idea for my 40 gallon Cobalt C VUE

ScottyD36

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2020
Messages
575
Reaction score
281
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. So I have a C VUE 40 gallon tank and it is coming along very nicely. I am trying to find a really cool fish that will go along with what I have currently in my tank. I currently have 2 clown fish, a midas blenny, a fire fish and a yellow banded possum wrasse. My CUC is a Cleaner Shrimp, 3 urchins and different type of snails. I am looking for something unique and colorful. Or just a really cool fish to add. If anyone has any suggestions it be greatly appreciated.
 
Maybe one dwarf angelfish? I personally really like the Coral Beauty but the Flameback is also very beautiful. Hard to beat a Flame angel. They usually become quite friendly and their colors can be beat.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top