stocking ideas for a 5 gallon and a 20 gallon

5 Gallon I'd do 1-2 red leg hermit crabs and zoas.

20 Gallon I'd do a wasp fish and soft coral. Maybe even a clam :)
 
in a 20 gallon long, I have a pink bar goby + shrimp (burrows), an invisible cave goby (cruises around on the sand), circus goby (amazing, clings to rocks), and a helfrichi's firefish, who is happy to be the only fishing really swimming in the water column. they are all very happy and non-aggressive.
 
5 gallon do a juvenile designer clownfish with a turbo snail nassarius snail and a scarlet hermit crab.
 
20 gallon do a Yasha goby with pistol shrimp combo and lps corals along with a couple of golden assesors. Pom Pom crab, blood red fire shrimp and Halloween hermit crab and nassarius snails and zebra snails.
 
A small colony of barnacle blennies in the 5g.

In the 20g do an angler.
I just ordered a barnacle blenny for our little 8 gallon. We have 2 barnacle colonies. Tell me what these little guys like?
 
I just ordered a barnacle blenny for our little 8 gallon. We have 2 barnacle colonies. Tell me what these little guys like?
Little holes in the rocks for cover and small meaty foods, such as calanus plankton, spirulina brine, and small mysis.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top