• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stourysreef - Colorado Sunburst Anemone CSB

Thatguy96

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2017
Messages
783
Reaction score
371
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$775 with lineage back to Pecan2 - Take a look at the foot print.
PM or text (302) 438-2577
Prefer Pick up in Astoria or can meet up somewhere close

WhatsApp Image 2020-07-27 at 2.28.39 PM.jpeg IMG_2284.jpg IMG_2283.jpg IMG_2286.jpg IMG_2282.jpg
 
I'd buy this in a heartbeat but I have one i'm trying to recover at the moment.
Idk how CSB's do with other CSBs but good price!
 
SOLD - I have one that needs a week or so in healing so if your interested I can add you to the list with a deposit.
 
2 More available
 
Bump
 
These guys are awesome, I also own pecan CSB and they are legit! highly recommend and GLWS
 
Bump - have one available for $650 shipped
 
BUMP - I have two available - Text (302) 438-2577
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top