StPatrick's 80 Gallon rimless SPS tank. V3

What size frag tank are you using? What bulb combination are you using for your light as well as how high is it off the tank?
 
AS most of you know I ended up tearing down my tank in 2014. In 2016 I was searching for another tanks and low and behold what should land in my lap. I ended up buying my tank and stand back from the guy that bought it in 2014. Its up and running and will be bring you progress updates and pictures soon. My plan is to bring it back better then it was. If thats even possible. Here is a teaser for you.
IMG_7077.JPG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top