Stpatrick's Red Sea Reefer 425 xl build

Here’s a look at the wire management and control system inside the cabinet.
b9a52410adbf38fea0d6d3e4ece85188.jpg

e6b0868bf64c32cdb712374a0e72ca5d.jpg

c6a20211852f4b766c4604cec1a3c2dd.jpg
 
New rockwork looks great!. Love the minimalistic approach, and the negative space!. Cabinet looks sharp. Nice and clean. I'm sure you mentioned it, but what is the glass shelf for?
 
New rockwork looks great!. Love the minimalistic approach, and the negative space!. Cabinet looks sharp. Nice and clean. I'm sure you mentioned it, but what is the glass shelf for?

Hey there. That shelf is for the dosing pump. Eventually I will go to the Apex dos. In the meantime I have a four channel I can use.
 
Dipping corals so I can start placing them in their final location within the tank.
285795c991a4390e405cac08a36b45d5.jpg
 
I decided to go with the Nero 5 by AI rather than the Neptune Apex wav pumps. I like the sleekness and design of the AI pumps. I’ll keep you posted on performance.

589b16ff88bcb4816dfcbbc3c6c872d3.jpg
 
WoW. WoW. WoW. this is a great set up, the tank look fantastic. Its given me loads of inspiration, a fantastic documentation of your build. Im just about to order a Reefer 425xl myself I can't wait to get started. Congratulations I hope to see lots more on the journey of your setup.
 
That cable management is great! I am currently trying to figure something out myself and yours looks great and perhaps fairly easy to set up? It looks like you have the plexi attached using magnets? Can you go over how you set that up and where you got the equipment?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top