Strands of clear slime coming from Torch

jbozarth78

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
18
Location
Loudon, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fed my torch this evening and it has a few strands of slime coming from it. I have only seen this once before when I put it in the tank for the first time after I purchased. I am using Coralific Delite for food. I am wondering if I am not mixing enough saltwater in with the teaspoon powder I am putting in. Has anyone had experience with this particular food or reaction from the coral when feeding? I appreciate the help. Happy New Year!!
 
A pic or two under white lights would be very helpful but may be loss of zooxanthellae due to lack of light or water flow
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top