stratosphere owners please come out with your GEMS!

No strats but this is coming in very soon, looks similar, some what :neutral:

image.jpg
 
im jelouse, been wanting one bad. good ol nc doesnt have the goods!!!!! nice pics guys!

but who will help me be part of the club? hmmm
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm in the Uk and just joined.

Here's a pic of my Strat, Shawy got it for me at the same time he got his. Unfortunately mine has been closed for the last week.

http://
 
Hi everyone,

I'm in the Uk and just joined.

Here's a pic of my Strat, Shawy got it for me at the same time he got his. Unfortunately mine has been closed for the last week.

http://

Jay, So was that a picture when you first got it?? It was open then and closed up after?? Its a beauty. I hope it gets happy for you!!!

Where is everyone keeping their strats?? Low light-low flow??
 
Yes that pic was taken shortly after I got it about 2 months ago, it's only been closed for about a week now.

It's under T5's midway up in a nano frag tank with medium flow.
 
I have mine in high light & high flow

Good to know :). That's about where I keep my Bowsers and they love it!!

Yes that pic was taken shortly after I got it about 2 months ago, it's only been closed for about a week now.

It's under T5's midway up in a nano frag tank with medium flow.

Hmmm, anything off in the tank that you can attribute the closure to??
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top