Strictly Fish Miami anniversary sale.

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
7,691
Reaction score
3,996
Location
miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do not miss one of the best stores in miami 23 year anniversary sale. They have some great deals always and on june 29th it will be even better.
 

Attachments

  • 1402923354394.jpg
    1402923354394.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 240
I agree with josh this is one of the best stores in Miami. Luis and Luis Jr. are always available to help you out or custom order things if you need it. Unfortunately I will be Orlando during their anniversary.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top