Stripes on long tentical plate coral?

DracoKat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
2,787
Reaction score
2,566
Location
Lawnguyland, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my plate coral for about 4 months now and it's doing great.

Today I've noticed one of the tenticals has a purplish brown stripe- not sure if there are other tenticals with the same

What's causing this? It's ok right?
It's a good or bad thing?

IMG_8711.JPG
 
Could just be an abnormality... it looks very healthy/happy otherwise! If it wasn't extended I would be concerned but it's most likely nothing to worry about
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top