Struggling with PH after Dino’s

After opening the windows this morning before it got too hot, the ph in both tanks did much better. The nano is at 8.13 right now. And the Cade is 7.95. It has much more fish, and a larger body of water… so I would expect it to take much longer. I guess it’s time to look into getting an air exchange system for the house. Not just for the tanks, but for a healthier environment for us as well.
 
After opening the windows this morning before it got too hot, the ph in both tanks did much better. The nano is at 8.13 right now. And the Cade is 7.95. It has much more fish, and a larger body of water… so I would expect it to take much longer. I guess it’s time to look into getting an air exchange system for the house. Not just for the tanks, but for a healthier environment for us as well.

That sounds like a good plan. :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top