What seems like a lifetime ago.. I was a commercial marijuana grower (a legal one BTW). I had a 15,000 watt grow in my unfinished basement and a 300 gallon reservoir of nutrients. I had plumbed a one inch line from my house water supply to fill it. I don't really partake in MJ anymore but on this day I decided hey, I should smoke some of this. You know where this is going...
So I take a couple hits and start filling the reservoir. Then I go upstairs. "Hey, I'm hungry". I know!!! I am going to ride my bike up the street and get a gyro. I pedal down the street, its sunny, I'm high. "Hey, this being high thing is kind of fun..I should do this more often". I sit down and order my food, I'm looking out the window, having a good ol time.
My food comes and the waitress says "Would you like a glass of water?".....
WATER!!! OH MY GOD THE WATER!! "i need this to go, I need this to go!!".
Race home, I opened the front door and could hear the water flowing in the basement. I bolted down there and there was about 2" of water in the ENTIRE BASEMENT. Floating power strips, the whole deal. I had to put my finger in the water before wading into it to make sure I wasn't going to die.
That was the last time I have ever gotten high.