• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sumatra gold stripe maroon pair for sale

jeffyang

clownparrot
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
190
Reaction score
107
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Female 4 ", the male is under 3". I have kept them over 1.5 year.
$160 pick up only , Fort lauderdale Fl 33066
PXL_20210416_202658374.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210416_202455732.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210416_202359876.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210416_202333254.PORTRAIT.jpg
 
Last edited:
One of my favorite clowns still after many years. Better looking than a lot this hybrid nonsense.

Best of luck with sale
 
Wow! Stunning! This is so tempting but I suspect my black occellaris (tank bully) would not respond well to like sized maroons. They are just a beautiful pair.
 
The shipping will be available if the shipping label is provided
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top