Jun 26, 2019 #21 M Matt Chahine Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 14, 2019 Messages 115 Reaction score 68 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I believe its today. Good luck everyone
Jun 26, 2019 #22 OP OP CherryCorals Verified Sponsor 10K Club member View Badges Platinum Sponsor Joined Nov 29, 2006 Messages 10,218 Reaction score 6,822 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Matt Chahine said: I believe its today. Good luck everyone Click to expand... Correct, I put up the separate Fri and Sat lists for review.
Matt Chahine said: I believe its today. Good luck everyone Click to expand... Correct, I put up the separate Fri and Sat lists for review.
Jun 26, 2019 #23 OP OP CherryCorals Verified Sponsor 10K Club member View Badges Platinum Sponsor Joined Nov 29, 2006 Messages 10,218 Reaction score 6,822 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Christian Racey has been added to Friday list.
Jun 26, 2019 #24 Sean Szymanski Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jun 3, 2019 Messages 1,412 Reaction score 790 What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Are you going to post the video or winners in here
Jun 26, 2019 #25 OP OP CherryCorals Verified Sponsor 10K Club member View Badges Platinum Sponsor Joined Nov 29, 2006 Messages 10,218 Reaction score 6,822 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sean Szymanski said: Are you going to post the video or winners in here Click to expand... We are going to do videos later today.
Sean Szymanski said: Are you going to post the video or winners in here Click to expand... We are going to do videos later today.
Jun 26, 2019 #26 OP OP CherryCorals Verified Sponsor 10K Club member View Badges Platinum Sponsor Joined Nov 29, 2006 Messages 10,218 Reaction score 6,822 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Shirts arent here yet so those will go out once they arrive, dry goods prizes have been boxed up and go out today. Here is the list of those who've checked in for 6 hours each day.
Shirts arent here yet so those will go out once they arrive, dry goods prizes have been boxed up and go out today. Here is the list of those who've checked in for 6 hours each day.
Jun 26, 2019 #27 OP OP CherryCorals Verified Sponsor 10K Club member View Badges Platinum Sponsor Joined Nov 29, 2006 Messages 10,218 Reaction score 6,822 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I plan to do this drawing at 2-2:30
Jun 26, 2019 #28 OP OP CherryCorals Verified Sponsor 10K Club member View Badges Platinum Sponsor Joined Nov 29, 2006 Messages 10,218 Reaction score 6,822 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Here we are, congrats! Will all winners pm me their real names please? Some I know but just so I have all the info I need.
Here we are, congrats! Will all winners pm me their real names please? Some I know but just so I have all the info I need.
Jun 26, 2019 #29 M Matt Chahine Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 14, 2019 Messages 115 Reaction score 68 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Congratulations @lilfish717
Jun 26, 2019 #30 mfollen Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 2,220 Reaction score 1,844 Location Chicago, IL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Congrats!
Jun 26, 2019 #31 L lilfish717 Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jan 30, 2019 Messages 807 Reaction score 301 What state or country do you live in Pennsylvania Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Awesome. Thanks guys!