SUMP GIVEAWAY: Sponsored by Elite Aquatics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the planning and aquireing stages of resetting my 110 g up and this is a really nice looking sump with all the features anyone could use . it would save me a ton of build time to purchase one but the money is tight so I usually have to build my acrylics .
ea794d77-2eab-401a-b7d5-5cce14bba030.jpg
happy reefing !!!
 
Liked!

Working on upgrading tanks from a Solana and will be needing a sump soon would love to own one of yours!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
I would like to win this sump so that I can have a sump big enough to put my skimmer in instead of having it external. The sump I currently have was a custom built by someone else and doesn't have a good design so a good functioning sump would be awesome.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Many aquarists all too often realize passion doesn't always maintain pace with one's pocketbook (present company included).

Winning an EA custom sump would not only vastly improve my water filtration management, it would allow me an opportunity to experience "built in the USA," and of course make me one satisfied reefer.


Tommy Gee
 
Have no sump so would be so nice. did i say i would so leave buttt load of good feed back :)
 
I would love to win this sump so I can do away with my rubbermaid sump. Im upgrading tanks and this would make the cabinet look really neat and clean.
 
I liked the facebook page Man these are some clean products!!! I would love to win one to show it off under my tank!!!!!
 
This is one sweet sump. Probably one of the nicest I've seen..... Therefore, I want it. Nuff said. This awesome piece of equipment would allow me the opportunity to upgrade my whole under carriage!!! Thanks for the awesome prize and good luck to all ;)
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1365290949.187130.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
So You Can
KEEP CALM AND REEF ON!!
 
Currently I am rebuild my 55's sump setup. I have been running a rubbermaid tub as a sump and the lack of baffles has made me decide it is time to upgrade to a real sump. Also the need of a skimmer has given me a little push for the build.
 
Liked: The Elite Aquatics Model 2 sump/refugium would provide a much needed upgrade to my system, and I stress needed!
 
https://www.facebook.com/lisa.foster.35380?ref=tn_tnmn
LIKED! :D

I could really really use this sump because I'm an aquarist on a budget trying very hard to start my first SW tank. I would love for it to be a reef so I'm gonna need one of these. I'll also need a place to grow the copepods for my planned Green Mandarin Goby!!
 
Beautiful sump!, I made some rookie aquarist mistakes with my current sump and would love to win this sump to replace my existing one that is similar in size but nowhere as nice.
 
i would like to win because i dont have a sump, i have a canester. the sump would do a better job at cleaning my water.
 
I would like to win this outstanding sump because I am currently trying to upgrade and this would be the perfect sump for my new system and it would give me the refugium I deeply need ... thank you for the chance at winning this great sump refuge
 
If all 3 of my kids fit in it, I'm in! Great place to keep them quiet for a bit. Oh ****, its for fish.
 
Liked :)

This would be a perfect sump for my new aquarium build. I would love to have one of your guys' amazing sumps to show off under my stand :)
 
Liked. I would love to have this beautifully crafted sump. I could replace my trash nest under my display tank that I call my sump!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top