• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sump light and big bottle of Acropower

jasonandsarah

Sticks, sticks and more STICKS
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2014
Messages
1,652
Reaction score
901
Location
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my Ats light and a barley used bottle of 1000ml Acropower.
$25 shipped for the led
20170216_053208.jpg
20170216_053142.jpg

And $25 for the bottle of Acropower shipped. My finger in the picture indicates how full the bottle is, it's really barely been used.
20170216_053801.jpg
 
I'll take acro power
 
I have no PM reply ??
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top