Sump size for 20 to 30 gallon for triton method?

Conrad kurze

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my.plans for a 75 gallon tank went out the window with my budget. Looking at a 20 to 30 gallon build sonce its more realistic and space friendly to my apartment. The goal is a ulm tank with close to zero water changes. Any suggestions?
 
I love my Innovative Marine AIO 30gal! Its one of the best ULM options for smaller systems. I run a small skimmer and a fuge in the back chambers instead of the filter pads
 
I picked up an innovative marine tank from the LFS and got a very good price on it. It is a well made tank and nicely set up.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top