~~~ Sunday 2/9/14 Live Sale ~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Anemones??? Any preshow pics??

I have some bubble tips lined up, multi colored roses with nice pink tips!

Have others too, what are you interested in?
 
SPS packs?? If so what and how many would be included? Thanks ! Never did a "live sales" thing.

Got several prepared!! If you need sticks, you've come to the right place!!
 
Wow, that is a TON of corals. Hopefully i can snag some acros off my phone. Do you only have 1 of each thing you post? or do you have multiple of some
 
Hey Guys!

Been getting some calls regarding how to order. I recommend you guys to have two browsers open, one with the live sale and one with your email.

When you see something like, simply copy and paste the item number, description and pricing and email it to me (my email is: [email protected])

For example, from this link - https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/aqua-sd/146826-~~~-sunday-1-26-13-live-sale-~~~-6.html

Let's say you like #51 (chilli pepper monti), just copy and paste the line and email it to me:

51 d694 Large Chili Pepper – Retail Price $50 LIVE SALE PRICE $20
 
Soon!! Very Soon!! Less than 30 mins to go!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top