• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sunkist bounce for sale or for trade!

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
1,442
Reaction score
1,911
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is attached to a piece of rubble and has been on it for a month and a half growing. Asking $150 or trade for nice zoas or SPS. I am located in Centennial and I am only looking for local, not willing to ship. Its about the size of a half dollar


IMG_20200522_152101.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top