• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sunlight Supply Galaxy Select-a-watt Metal Halide Electronic Ballasts

gatoralum69

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 used for 8 months at 3 hours per day Sunlight Supply Galaxy
Select-a-watt Metal Halide Electronic Ballasts. These run 150, 175, 250 watt
metal halide bulbs including HQI bulbs. Selling them for $80 plus shipping.
Please PM with zipcode so I can provide shipping quotes.
 
lol just the ballast...heck I can throw in 3 radium bulbs used for the same amount of time too..sold the spyder reflectors before.
 
lol just the ballast...heck I can throw in 3 radium bulbs used for the same amount of time too..sold the spyder reflectors before.

Sounds like a great deal right there!!! Unfortunately I don't need them. Glws though!!!
 
Alright, I just bought a MH fixture that came with the galaxy ballasts, but I'm short one cord, so once I get that cord I will be able to confirm that the ballast I have is good or bad. Should be monday or Tuesday. I'll let you know, 80 bucks is a decent price!
 
Yeah I just don't like having items that I know i will never use just sitting when I can give someone a good deal. Reefing community has been good to me so I try to be good too. I know these usually retail for about 130 something...so 80 is not bad IMHO especially for the little use they have.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top