Hi there,
I have a strange problem. Over a week ago all of my Sunny Delight frags and the main colony started to look more and more unhappy. I have owned them for more than half a year and was cutting and creating and selling frags regularly. It is the only coral in my tank that is closed up. Even all other 15 zoa variants i own are open.
The frags are in different parts of the tank (different flow and light) and all started to close up at the same time.
It's like they communicated with each other that now is a good time to start melting away just to annoy me...

I have a strange problem. Over a week ago all of my Sunny Delight frags and the main colony started to look more and more unhappy. I have owned them for more than half a year and was cutting and creating and selling frags regularly. It is the only coral in my tank that is closed up. Even all other 15 zoa variants i own are open.
The frags are in different parts of the tank (different flow and light) and all started to close up at the same time.
It's like they communicated with each other that now is a good time to start melting away just to annoy me...



