Sunrise, sunset, moonlight dimmer for Fluval 13.5 stock light

GB_Reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Looking for a programmable dimmer (sunrise, sunset, moonlight) for the Fluval 13.5 stock light as not ready to upgrade as of yet

I know Fluval did their own version but can find it anywhere in the UK!

All suggestions will be most welcome

GB_Reefer
 
Hi everyone,

Looking for a programmable dimmer (sunrise, sunset, moonlight) for the Fluval 13.5 stock light as not ready to upgrade as of yet

I know Fluval did their own version but can find it anywhere in the UK!

All suggestions will be most welcome

GB_Reefer

I think what you are asking about it the "Fluval A3977 Digital LED Dual Lamp Timer". I ended up working with a friend to design and build a programmable dimmer using an Arduino controller. Good luck!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top