Super Cheese slogan contest! - Enter for a FREE FRAG!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Whether its an Earthbound Enchinata or Deep Space Psammocora, it's time to explore at WWC!!!
 
Here’s the Coral Club Membership Basics,
So you can get all the coral classics,

Ship to anywhere in the U S A,
From our farm in Orlando F L A,

To get a shipment that is hassle-free,
There really is a 10-day guarantee,

Qualifying overnight shipping free,
To get the top corals from WWC -

Join now!
 
;Headphone ra, ra, Rasputin,
subscriber to the WWC,
there was some frags that were really hot
ra, ra, Raputin,
lover of the coral queen,
He's got so much, he bought a Reefbot

This was soooo bad lol The song was stuck in my head...
 
Scoooooly
Don’t you ever change
Keep that breathless charm
Won’t you please display it?
cause I loooooove you
Just the way you look, tonight.
 
Our prices are sweet, our frags are spicy!


by
Panduh
- Congrats on being the twenty ninth (of 30) Free Frag Winners for the WWC Super Cheese Slogan Contest!


Let's keep the the cheese flowing! There is only 1 more winner left to be chosen!!!

Also Head over to Worldwidecorals.com to see all the new heat we just uploaded to the website!

Click Here or on any image to take you to our site!




CLICK HERE
 
Last edited:
You'd think our corals were hot wings, because they are flying out of here!
 
WWC, our hot corals have been steaming up tanks since 2007.
 
I don't always buy corals, but when I do I always spend thousands at WWC. Stay salty my friends... shop WWC
 
The cavemen weren't the first ones to discover fire ~ WWC ~Shaun K.
 
Our frag tank brings all the boys (and the girls) to the yard...


by
Cooper32803
- Congrats on being the thirtieth (of 30) Free Frag Winners for the WWC Super Cheese Slogan Contest!


Also Head over to Worldwidecorals.com to see all the new heat we just uploaded to the website!

Click Here or on any image to take you to our site!




CLICK HERE
 
Last edited:
Our frags glow so bright people on the ISS can pick them out.
 
What’s frag-a-lagin guys some hot hot deals this weekend!
 
My parents always told me to follow my dreams, so I'm headed to WWC!
 
Our WWC Banana Peel Acropora is super a-peel-ing!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top