Jun 30, 2020 #1 Parent_usmc Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 23, 2020 Messages 155 Reaction score 123 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 My lovely snails continually knock apart my zoa garden.. glue doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone have luck with any type of reef safe putty?
My lovely snails continually knock apart my zoa garden.. glue doesn't seem to do anything. Anyone have luck with any type of reef safe putty?
Jun 30, 2020 #2 Nick Steele 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Apr 28, 2019 Messages 2,568 Reaction score 2,588 Location Daytona Beach What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Are you making sure to break the bond when the glue meets the water? I’ve noticed vast improvement once I started doing that myself.
Are you making sure to break the bond when the glue meets the water? I’ve noticed vast improvement once I started doing that myself.
Jun 30, 2020 #3 OP OP Parent_usmc Active Member View Badges Joined Mar 23, 2020 Messages 155 Reaction score 123 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I should try that normally I just place it on and push it down. Thanks
Jun 30, 2020 #4 Kris 2020 Super Active Excellent Well Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined May 16, 2020 Messages 526 Reaction score 1,209 What state or country do you live in Michigan Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I’m kind of old school, but I use putty and super glue. I dry the frag bottom, apply glue, put putty on the glue, then top with more glue. The glue sticks but the putty help mold to whatever you are glueing it too.
I’m kind of old school, but I use putty and super glue. I dry the frag bottom, apply glue, put putty on the glue, then top with more glue. The glue sticks but the putty help mold to whatever you are glueing it too.