Swap lights during the day or after lights out?

Glad to hear that and all.
I do believe you forgot something... The before and after glamor shots...
figure it out connect the dots GIF
 
Glad to hear that and all.
I do believe you forgot something... The before and after glamor shots...
figure it out connect the dots GIF
As I was snapping some new pics I just realized I have to clean my glass. The photo with my old light taken about a month ago looks better than the photo just taken with my new light. Stubborn hard green algae. I will clean the glass first then post. Haha.
 
As I was snapping some new pics I just realized I have to clean my glass. The photo with my old light taken about a month ago looks better than the photo just taken with my new light. Stubborn hard green algae. I will clean the glass first then post. Haha.

We will wait...
Clean Up Cats GIF by Bubble Witch
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top