• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SWC 160 Skimmer for sale..

Budman's Corals

Living the Salt life
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
2,722
Reaction score
722
Location
Heart of Dixie--------------------------Mtgy,Ala
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need to sell this skimmer so I can upgrade since I just upgraded my tank
Skimmer is a year old have original box ,need to get 200 + shipping

It worked great on my 75 and then for the last 2 months its been on my 120, Im wanting to upgrade to a bigger one cause next year im going to a 210g..Im just going to start with equipment 1st..
but i will not be able to ship for 3 days after someone buys it..

sorry for the bad pic but camera phone aint the best
 

Attachments

  • 2013-03-01 09.49.02.jpg
    2013-03-01 09.49.02.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 2013-03-01 09.50.06.jpg
    2013-03-01 09.50.06.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 2013-03-01 09.49.02.jpg
    2013-03-01 09.49.02.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 222
  • 2013-03-01 09.50.06.jpg
    2013-03-01 09.50.06.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 203

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top