Switch my lighting or stay with what I have?

gabesreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2020
Messages
153
Reaction score
31
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So radions are on sale.... haha anyways I’m moving to a smaller tank 16 tall, 30 long and 24 wide. I have 2 kessil a360we tuna blue leds that I could use. The other option is to sell them and upgrade to a single radion XR30 gen 5. I like the coverage of the new radions nothing like a large light bar to really eliminate shadows especially on a smaller tank like mine. What would you do is it worth the extra money to get the radions?
 
I do like the shimmer from the kessils
 
If you move to Radion i would get two 15's for better coverage.

I dont see whats wrong with the kessils unless you've suddenly decided you don't like shimmer.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top