switching over to Reefbreeders Photons

  • Thread starter Thread starter oldmonk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Here's another spreadsheet option. I created it to be dynamic and also have various "presets" based on examples I found elsewhere on interwebs, including BRS. I'm not sure the stated Kelvin ratings or par estimator are entirely accurate, but it's a start.
 

Attachments

I have a V2+ and am using the app. The app is a huge improvement over the older remote (at least to me anyway). I did switch from Hydra 26HD's, not because I didn't like the Hydras (I do), but because I wanted more distributed lighting.

Anyway, I think you'll dig it
that's exactly my intention to switch over to panels from spots lights , is for even distribution and overcome the shadowing issues. As u rightly said it , nothing wrong with hydras.
 
Bumping the thread, looking forward to see your light schedules
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top