Nov 11, 2011 #1 E elblond Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 180 Reaction score 0 Location puerto rico,usa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hi: I'm wondering if any of the Reef2Reef sponsors carry T.M.C. Gamma Frozen Foods. Please let me know also if they will ship. Thanks Eric Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
Hi: I'm wondering if any of the Reef2Reef sponsors carry T.M.C. Gamma Frozen Foods. Please let me know also if they will ship. Thanks Eric
Nov 11, 2011 #2 OP OP E elblond Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 180 Reaction score 0 Location puerto rico,usa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Anyone?
Nov 11, 2011 #3 A alemanr Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 271 Reaction score 0 Location Puerto Rico, USA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 In my experience, if you want a high phosphate food try the gamma Food... But I'm sure that you are going to regret it. Try a better one my friend. It is very grease!!! Ask your friend Efrain.....
In my experience, if you want a high phosphate food try the gamma Food... But I'm sure that you are going to regret it. Try a better one my friend. It is very grease!!! Ask your friend Efrain.....
Nov 11, 2011 #4 toyencounters Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 19, 2011 Messages 378 Reaction score 2 Location Santa Clarita Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Efrain is right!
Nov 12, 2011 #5 OP OP E elblond Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 180 Reaction score 0 Location puerto rico,usa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks for your attention, I just want to know where I can find it!
Nov 12, 2011 #6 A alemanr Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 3, 2010 Messages 271 Reaction score 0 Location Puerto Rico, USA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Exotic Reef Aquarium Hormigueros, PR
Nov 12, 2011 #7 OP OP E elblond Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 180 Reaction score 0 Location puerto rico,usa Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks again, already I found a place in the states!