T5 hybrid with Radion G1 TIR

Gomery12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2016
Messages
180
Reaction score
91
Location
Fisher
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Radion G1 with TIR lenses. I want to make a hybrid combo with T5 Retrofits into a canopy. I have a 36 inch long tank and 24 inch width, water depth ends around 18 inches. Question for the retrofit, is I believe that 2 of the 24w (24 inches) would work and think the next up would be overkill length up would be overkill. Anyone else use a hybrid on a 36 inch tank? Thoughts? Should the length of the T5 equal tank length. My aquascape won't be 36 inches. Probably 25-28 inches.
My tank is a 57 g rimless Oceanic Illuminata.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top