T5HO Hybrid for IM Nuvo 50 EXT

JC Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
336
Reaction score
512
Location
Riverside, Socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a Nuvo 50 EXT with 2 xr15pro Gen4. Not sure if it's a total overkill going T5 Hybrid on my current set up. I was looking at the 24" Aquatic Life T5HO Hybrid

What do you guys think?


g2RR5oO.jpg


2Hz2AtI.jpg
 
;Jawdrop
That is a stunning reef!

I wouldn’t call it overkill, but may not be necessary. It would probably eliminate all shadows on that tank. You also may want a canopy as that may give you a lot of light overflow.
 
;Jawdrop
That is a stunning reef!

I wouldn’t call it overkill, but may not be necessary. It would probably eliminate all shadows on that tank. You also may want a canopy as that may give you a lot of light overflow.

Thanks for the valuable feedback.
 
With the T5's you could get rid of one of the ecotech xr15's and still have a great lighting set up. Especially with more SPS in the tank current corals should do fine with current lighting.
 
With the T5's you could get rid of one of the ecotech xr15's and still have a great lighting set up. Especially with more SPS in the tank current corals should do fine with current lighting.
You are right! I could just run one Radion. I was getting greedy and wanted to run two LOL
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top