Taking pics with your cell phone- Great app to help

Here's a before and after
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1387144210.059200.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1387144219.798067.jpg
 
Thanks Chris been playing with it. I had it all this time and didn't know until you posted lol.
Played with it for a bit
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1387201555.018397.jpg
 
A couple more pics taken recently with my Samsung Galaxy S4 with Snapseed adjustments

20131227_171210_zpsefhg4eyf.jpg

20131227_170701_zpsqmj1usag.jpg

20140112_154808_1_zpsz7fglgwk.jpg
 
Neat little app. I played with it for a few minutes and I think I'm going to use it a lot now.
A little "stylized" correction of my new RBTA.

image.jpg


Original

image.jpg
 
Yeah, I finally found a healthy one I think. I got one a few months ago that never opened up and disappeared behind the rocks. I got this one from the Critter and it has stayed put where I placed it and is always opened up.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top