- Joined
- Jan 3, 2020
- Messages
- 540
- Reaction score
- 289
- Location
- Brooklyn
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
I have a few items left from a tank upgrade. Pm me if interested.
Waterbox clear 30 that was made into a AIO (tank has a chip on the bottom right corner, which does not affect the tank). $150
Bubble Magus C 3.5 (rated for 30-80gallons )
29 gallon sump, with jaxracks diy kit installed
$ 150
Items were used for about a year. When I upgraded, I only took the lights.

Waterbox clear 30 that was made into a AIO (tank has a chip on the bottom right corner, which does not affect the tank). $150
Bubble Magus C 3.5 (rated for 30-80gallons )
29 gallon sump, with jaxracks diy kit installed
$ 150
Items were used for about a year. When I upgraded, I only took the lights.


