Tank Breakdown!!! Getting Out Of The Hobby :(

The 75 is gone, I just emptied it while Chris went out for dinner. His frag tank is full of his "select few" and a couple of fish. I came home w/5 fish I didn't plan on having, but at least CT can now drain and sell the 75.
 
The 75 is gone, I just emptied it while Chris went out for dinner. His frag tank is full of his "select few" and a couple of fish. I came home w/5 fish I didn't plan on having, but at least CT can now drain and sell the 75.

Thanks Rik!!!!!!! I really appreciated this. my girl would have killed me if I canceled plans for the fish tank. I put up some updated pics tomorrow. i gotta head back downstairs and finish our movie and stuff ;)
 
Wow Chris, sorry to hear this. I heard from another WAMAS member something about this (still need to fix things so I have access to the forums) and I really couldn't believe it. I thought it was a joke (as did he) but after reading this it's clear it isn't. If there is anything I can do to help you please let me know. I finally got the 50 up and running so I'll have space to look after some things for you if you like as well. Keep me updated.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top