Tank Distance From Wall (RedSea / IM EXT&INT)

My ext 170 will be 12" from the wall. Im building a 15 series 8020
Frame/cabinet behind and out both sides for my 10lb co2 tank, 15 gal ato reservoir, all power bricks, 4 ADJ power strips, and for my hybrid light fixture.
Skimmer controller, 6255 controllers, aqua logic heater controller, ato, and a ph-temp-sg monitor.
You can do alot with the 8020.
This is how I plan to mount my 10 power bricks.
My aquatic life 48" hybrid will be adjustable from zero to 14" above the tank, I will run it at 8", and I will be able to slide it back 14" to work in the tank.
I will start a thread eventually, lol.
20231214_075925.jpg
Sounds amazing! Definitely post more pics of the setup!
 
Sounds amazing! Definitely post more pics of the setup!
Just waiting on the rest of my 8020. I should have it built in a week or so.
One side is 14" from the edge of the stand and the other is 24".
The 14" side just clears the door to the garage.
20231214_080917.jpg
20231214_081220.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top