- Joined
- Jul 25, 2017
- Messages
- 336
- Reaction score
- 512
- Location
- Riverside, Socal
- What state or country do you live in
- California
I decided to ride the first tank out. Since Fijicube was now saying it was just a cosmetic defect, hopefully my tank will last for a few years and I didn’t make a stupid decision by not replacing it. Last summer, I was not in the right mindset to go through another tank transfer, especially since I was going through difficult times. Two months after having my tank issues, my mom was diagnosed with cancer, and she succumbed
last December. During this time I neglected my tank; my nutrients bottomed out, and I lost more corals, which led to dinos and a bad outbreak of cyano. I will be honest; at one point I lost the spark, but I am happy that I have found the drive to keep pushing with this pain in the butt tank.
I'm ready to glue down all my SPS
I'm ready to glue down all my SPS





