Tank Tour and Grilling July 8th 7pm

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2015
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
5,899
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank tour and cook out at David Price's house. 7pm Friday July 8th.
136 Heathercroft Dr, Cranberry Township PA 16066
Please park at the bottom of the driveway on the street.
Also if you could give me a head count that would be alleviated so I know how much food to buy.
 
Tank tour and cook out at David Price's house. 7pm Friday July 8th.
136 Heathercroft Dr, Cranberry Township PA 16066
Please park at the bottom of the driveway on the street.
Also if you could give me a head count that would be alleviated so I know how much food to buy.
I plan on being there
Faith Holinda
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top