• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tanks, stands, canopies and sumps!!

Item Price
$5-$1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Do you happen to have an Apex AFS?
 
I do, used. I don't have a fifteen foot aquabus cable but I think I have a longer one - maybe twenty or thirty feet.

I can do $65 shipped.

Apex_AFS_Module_Feeder_back.jpg Apex_AFS_Module_Feeder_front.jpg Apex_AFS_Module_Feeder_label.jpg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top