Target/Spot feed coral with amino acids???

steallife904

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
464
Reaction score
214
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone target feed instead of just dumping into tank amino acids? I was thinking of picking up for Aquvitro Fuel and test out since I do not currently use any amino acids. I was thinking why not just mix it with my reef roids and target feed? Is this fine? Any issue doing so?
 
Anyone target feed instead of just dumping into tank amino acids? I was thinking of picking up for Aquvitro Fuel and test out since I do not currently use any amino acids. I was thinking why not just mix it with my reef roids and target feed? Is this fine? Any issue doing so?
It is not necessary to try this approach, just dose it in the display as instructed. It takes much longer for corals to uptake aminos than particulate food sources so spot feeding won't be any different with or without the aminos.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top