Shipping
YES shipping is available
Do you have gift cards by any chance? Got people asking me for Xmas gift ideas and I've been dreaming up a pico dwarf seahorse tank:)
We need to do this. In the meanwhile, we can create a gift code for any amount good for 1 year. Pass our email along to arrange details. [email protected]
 
Order soon for Treasure Chest delivery before Christmas. TBS is Rock’n Brown Trucks across the lower 48 + Alaska!

FD8024A4-7667-4525-8E12-805FD33C9E31.jpeg
 
IMG_1906 (1).jpg

Treasure Chest's ship UPS!
Looking for a species only pet for a nano sized tank? Check out our selection of mantis.
Neogonodactylus Wennerae mantis shrimp are active burrow builders, stay small (3" range), and learn to be hand fed... with tongs of course! These shrimps are smashers with appendages for hunting crabs, shrimps and bivalves. Here is a sampling of colors we see on the farm. Want a specific color or size? No problem.


IMG_2812.jpg
IMG_0611.jpg
IMG_1684.jpg
IMG_1620.jpg
IMG_4632.jpg
IMG_4634.jpg

unique pattern.jpg
IMG_9546.jpg
 
Last edited:
Got my little treasure chest! 5lb of premium LR. I couldn't be any happier. My partner was even laying on my ground watching all the odd little critters!
I have tiny crabs/snails all over the rock. I will be ordering another batch in a few months! Thank you @LiverockRocks
20240109_125354.jpg
 
Got my little treasure chest! 5lb of premium LR. I couldn't be any happier. My partner was even laying on my ground watching all the odd little critters!
I have tiny crabs/snails all over the rock. I will be ordering another batch in a few months! Thank you @LiverockRocks
20240109_125354.jpg
Good morning @Trixter227, thanks for sharing a photo of the 5lbs Box of Rox shipped via UPS. These nano premium rocks were harvested from the farm last Friday before the recent storm winds kicked up.

Looks like 4 different types of macro, and 4 different types of sponges arrived. Because the TBS farm is located in nutrient rich waters, there tends to be much silt and debris in the water column. While it's not great diving conditions for J, it does promote some beautiful sponge/tunicate/macro lifeforms. Use a turkey baster to move debris off the rock each time you do a water change and more micro details will be revealed.

It is great to see the ball sponges survived the beating our boxes take from UPS.

Appreciate your support of ocean live rock farming.
 
Treasure Chests are small boxes filled with TBS sand, rock and/or critters. They ship UPS next day to your door.

They are a great way to sample our products while adding beneficial bacteria and microorganisms to your tank!
 
@LiverockRocks - Curious on the current turn around time for the rock and sand combo teaser chest. I'm setting up a 120, and hope to have it running in the next 1-2 weeks. This will end up being a transfer from my 92, but to start with it will be "new" tank while I slowly transfer the fish. I was thinking of adding the sand/rock box to my sump to help increase the biodiversity and help it to cycle faster more complete.

Feel free to PM me if that is more appropriate.

Thanks!
 
@LiverockRocks - Curious on the current turn around time for the rock and sand combo teaser chest. I'm setting up a 120, and hope to have it running in the next 1-2 weeks. This will end up being a transfer from my 92, but to start with it will be "new" tank while I slowly transfer the fish. I was thinking of adding the sand/rock box to my sump to help increase the biodiversity and help it to cycle faster more complete.

Feel free to PM me if that is more appropriate.

Thanks!
Hiyo @TCoach

The Sand & Rox box will be perfect for the sump. Will the sump compartment be lit or dark? Either one will work. In the order notes section inside the cart, mention this information as J will select nano premium rocks appropriate for the application.

Winter weather is much more challenging because of shorter harvest windows, cold water and terrible visibility. The seas have been kicked up lately due to back-to-back storms passing through. Current wave height is over 5' on the farm. For this reason, we are booking UPS arrivals for 1/30 and Air Cargo for 1/29.

We sure appreciate our customers understanding when orders need to be delayed due to weather conditions. When the waves drop, we are out there.
 
Hiyo @TCoach

The Sand & Rox box will be perfect for the sump. Will the sump compartment be lit or dark? Either one will work. In the order notes section inside the cart, mention this information as J will select nano premium rocks appropriate for the application.

Winter weather is much more challenging because of shorter harvest windows, cold water and terrible visibility. The seas have been kicked up lately due to back-to-back storms passing through. Current wave height is over 5' on the farm. For this reason, we are booking UPS arrivals for 1/30 and Air Cargo for 1/29.

We sure appreciate our customers understanding when orders need to be delayed due to weather conditions. When the waves drop, we are out there.
Thanks for the update! I'll plan on putting my order in once I officially have water in the tank then. I think I'll light the sump as it is quite large, but I'll let y'all know for sure when I place the update!
 
Very happy with my box of nano rocks. Coralline and biodiversity exploded after adding a treasure chest to my frag tank!
 
Rock'n Brown Trucks Add-on

Alpheus formosus - Here is a handsome shrimp with purple legs and white racing stripe. We generally find sherbert orange pistols so this one was a real treat to see. It can be found in the Live Critters & Merch category as a WYSWYG add on item. We can fit 1 extra item into the regular sized Treasure Chests boxes so Alpheus Formosus can ship UPS or Air Cargo.
IMG_3606.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top