• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Teco Seachill TR5 1/12hp chiller (New)

  • Thread starter Thread starter WesF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

WesF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
764
Reaction score
77
Location
Raleigh, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a brand new Teco Seachill TR5 1/12hp chiller. Rated for aquariums up to 60 gallons. It has never been removed from the box.

The retail price is $500.

I am selling for $425 shipped obo
 
Last edited:
qu2e6ete.jpg


http://reefbuilders.com/2008/09/05/video-tour-teco-tr5-aquarium-chiller-perfect-for-nanos/
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top