Tell me about your LED T5 combo shedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter goober
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

goober

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2017
Messages
109
Reaction score
149
Location
Calgary
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have an AI LED fixture running an AB+ schedule for 12 hours from ramp up to ramp down. I have a 4 bulb T5 fixture with 2x blue+, 1x purple+ and 1x coral+ that turn on for 8 hours.

Since adding the T5's I noticed a positive impact on my SPS. Im not sure if running my T5's for 8 hours is too long.

I'd like to hear what you guys are running for LED schedules and your T5 setups.
 
Almost the same as you. AI 26 HD with 4 ATI T5 2 blue+ 1 aqua blue special and a 1 Coral+. Definitly made a positive impact.

Screenshot_20171217-141713.jpg
 
Last edited:
Have t5 for 1 month led runing 10 hr t5 8 hr. Soo far sps growth crazy
 
3 blue plus 1 purple plus. 2radion xr15 ab+ 45% over all 14 inch above water
 
How long are your T5's on for?

I run the T5 about 8 hours and I am about to decrease the ramp up and ramp down time on my Led Schedule to give at least 2 hours at my max peak point. Next investment will be the new radion G430s to replace my AI 26HD.
 
I like to use my T5s as my primary day lighting and the LED for the blue channels. 12 hours of blue LED, 8hours of Bue+Coral+ and during midday 4 hours of another Blue+ Aquablue Special for peak. If I need to increase intensity it is easy to do with the LEDs as well. Going to be swapping out my LED strip lights for the new Cree XP-G3 royal blues and some hyper violet/violet to bring out colors a little better.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top