Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind!!!!!

got to love led's is the first thing that came to my mind

T5 club here lol:)

First thing that came to my mind, "That messed up you didn't offer that one to me!". That's a nice acan

Thanks Darrell, there is always next time.:tongue:

A unicorn grazing on skittles and riding a rainbow into never never land....

Thats a long long name..but a nice one.

that is one of the best acans i have seen.WOW

Thanks for the kind words.
 

Thats a simple and nice one.

Do you still have these in your tank now?Any new pics?

Garry, yeah I still have it. I posted a picture about a month ago, these are still doing good and holding color. I started with a single polyp so this one has been established in my tank for along time now.

Holy Scoly Acans! Is there an actual name for those guys?

Thanks:) , these are called patnala's bleeding apple acans.
 
This is the single polyp I started with. In this picture you can see all the babies on the sides.
47b9cc09b3127cce98548f69d31100000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top