Tell me what you think? 25 Lagoon

Areeflover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2018
Messages
627
Reaction score
224
Location
Destin, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay guys, I had an idea. I’m getting the Nuvo fusion 25 lagoon and what room 2 run a couple reactors which Isn’t possible.. so can I make a diy overflow and connect it to an external return pump, and run a manifold with that ?
 
should be fine. I have seen some lagoon 25's where the owners removed the internal overflow boxes and then added on a ghost or shadow overflow box to a sump. If you are going to go to the effort to do a diy overflow to a sump, mind as well think about doing this as an option. will add some internal dimensions to your tank as well!! once that's done, you can do the manifold to your liking. I have a 25 lagoon thats been sitting on the shelf for quite some time now and am looking at adding the shadow overflow to it instead of the tight internal box they have.
 
should be fine. I have seen some lagoon 25's where the owners removed the internal overflow boxes and then added on a ghost or shadow overflow box to a sump. If you are going to go to the effort to do a diy overflow to a sump, mind as well think about doing this as an option. will add some internal dimensions to your tank as well!! once that's done, you can do the manifold to your liking. I have a 25 lagoon thats been sitting on the shelf for quite some time now and am looking at adding the shadow overflow to it instead of the tight internal box they have.
Basically but I’m not gonna run a sump, just the manifold
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top