• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

TEXAS SIZED ZOA PACK GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU MEEK

minnowme

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
247
Reaction score
90
Location
College Station
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TOO POWERFUL ZOA PACK: -AVAILABLE
All items are WYSIWYG.
All together in the same package: $300.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do not have a guarantee policy. Everything ships overnight via FedEx next day 10:30 a.m. delivery (with the exception of some rural addresses running a 12:00 p.m. delivery truck)
-Below I’ve listed each coral indicated by number; with names to help i.d. in the photos. WYSIWYG:
This Package includes,

#1.) 1 polyp TGC Beauty & The Beast
#2.) 2 polyp JFX Acid Reflux
#3.) 2 polyp Saturn Ring
#4.) 1 polyp ASD Hyper Jubilee
#5.) 1 polyp Chucky’s Bride
#6.) 2 polyp Rainbow Yoda
#7.) 1 polyp Rainbow Incinerator
#8.) 3 polyp Blue Hornet
#9.) 1 polyp Utter Chaos
#10.) 1 polyp Bow-Tie Blaster



These are a few of a variety which I have collected over a few years, and have been fragging up some from my home reef tank. They are all established fragments, and are ready to be cleared from my frag racks/going to a new home. Message me with any questions. In the event that a coral is lost due to a carrier issue/arrive late/or DOA, please contact me within 1 hour of delivery time, with photos of my corals in the unopened bag; I will be able to issue either a replacement/ or a refund at your discretion. Located in Caldwell, TX 77836

773974ED-2A49-4619-A57E-133672057CE5.jpeg 88182295-64C6-4D8C-A39C-6FE360700A2F.jpeg 9E8EBBC7-161A-436A-8ACC-F30F6635226D.jpeg AAB2B735-A0BB-4959-A40B-EE0D7EDB96A9.jpeg 4C835638-C531-4B1A-8118-68410D4381D7.jpeg 1BFBB462-F220-4DDC-96D8-8B7F3E70137E.jpeg 1C29166B-133D-453B-B048-D041DA36403E.jpeg 76E3FA5D-9CF2-4D24-8B8C-7BCD12F0F4A3.jpeg 87ED8173-4E4A-4412-BA0E-5182BB7AB8AB.jpeg 21BB91F9-3EBA-4511-AC84-A5DC9C0C41DA.jpeg 3F5DEC33-186B-4736-A4BE-A56597CC713A.jpeg
 
Buy with confidence. Super happy with my frags from Michael. Great communication. Thanks again
 
Buy with confidence. Super happy with my frags from Michael. Great communication. Thanks again

Awesome Thankyou! I’m glad the zoas are working out - minnow me (•-•)
 
Update: THIS PACK IS *SOLD*
Thankyou everyone.
I will be posting more soon,
Message me with any questions.
-Mike aka “minnow me”
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top